“A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.”
Explore the exotic landmark of Kathmandu city and make some unforgettable memories this year with Three Diamond Adventure. To those who wish to spend their holidays on the iconic capital city of Kathmandu, we offer them our out of the ordinary “Around Kathmandu Tour”.
Commencing off our journey within the vivid cultural and architectural hub of Kathmandu, we make sure that you get to visit all the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site which are scattered all over the Kathmandu valley. From the stunning ancient religious temples to the eye-catching domes of monasteries and stupas, we explore around to discover the fascinating jewels of the capital city. Traveling across the city, we get to observe the daily hassles of the Nepalese people beginning their day with a hectic schedule to get their livelihood started. Fluttering prayer flags of Swayambhunath await us as we climb up the never-ending staircase for the awe-inspiring views of the entire city. Next, we visit the touristic Boudhanath stupa which is also the largest Buddhist stupa in south-east Asia. We also make sure that you don’t miss the chance to see the sights of the sacred Hindu site of Pashupatinath Temple and last of all we shall head towards the long-admired Royal Palace of Kathmandu Durbar Square and the famous Kasthmandap Temple for which the city was named after. In this way, we are scheduled to start and end our heart captivating Around Kathmandu Tour.
Want to join in this tour? Then simply contact Three Diamond Adventure today and make a booking right away without any hesitation.
Day 01: Arrival at TIA Kathmandu (1350m) & Transfer to the 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu City tour
- Patan Durbar squire
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
Day 03: Final Departure by private vehicle.
- Pick up,drop & departure to airpot on a private vehicle
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast at three star category hotel.
- Guided sightseeing tour around Kathmandu Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath &Patan Durbar Square.
- All kind of transport during Pick up ,drop & departure to airpot on a private vehicle your tour.
- One qualified, well-informed and experienced English speaking tour guide.
- First aid medical kit.
- All government taxes for entry fee of temple & monasteries.
- Travel Insurance.
- International flight cost.
- Nepal visa arrangement.
- Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu/in case of changes made to the itinerary due to early arrival/delayed departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipment’s & clothing’s
- Tips for fellow guides & porters